Sinister: ireland

Jessica Gockley jgockley at xxx.edu
Sat Nov 21 22:20:25 GMT 1998

Hello lovelies. I was wondering if you could give me a little bit of help.
Oh, you could?! Wonderful!

I am taking a class next semester called something like 'The Literature and
Culture of Ireland.' This class involves a spring-break trip to Ireland, so
sometime later on i'm going to want to converse with any and all Irish
listees about cool places to go, possible meet-ups, etc. But anyway, one
thing the professor wants is to have different people do presentations on
different areas of Irish culture, one of which is contemporary Irish music,
so i am wondering if some of you lovely listees could help me out with the
names of lots of different Irish bands and musicians. I mean, the obvious
ones would be, say, U2 and Sinead O'Connor, but i'm sure there are lots of
somewhat less-obvious ones that it would be nice to have a bit of help with.

Too bad the class is not 'The Literature and Culture of Scotland,'
otherwise i would spend the entire time talking about Belle and Sebastian.
Maybe i can figure out some way to work them in anyway. Hmm.

Love,
Jessica Foxinasnow

"When you're dancing and laughing and finally living, hear my voice in your
head and think of me kindly" - The Smiths

Jessica Gockley | Box 326 Eastern College | 1300 Eagle Road |
St Davids, PA 19087 | 610-225-5403