Sinister: irish bands

Haakon Johnsen haajohns at xxx.net
Sun Nov 22 00:11:08 GMT 1998

Ian Hatcher wrote:

> DOn't forget those great bands - the Corrs and the
> Cranberries.  Also the Carter Twins, B*Witched and Boyzone.

I don't really wanna send this mail just to say this one thing (people on
this list receive enough mails as it is, and it's off topic as well), but
Van Morrison is Irish and I don't know how many times better then the other
artists that have been mentioned. He is really something you could write
about. Astral Weeks  is perhaps my favourite album of all times.

haakon

n.p / In my CD-player: Mercury Rev: Deserter's Songs (This one is still
spinning in my player. Album of the year?)

-There. My first posting and I got write say that Astral Weeks is one of my
favourite albums, how great Deserter's Song is and I'm turning 18 on the
18th of March.