Sinister: yoyo

yee ho yee_h at xxx.com
Sun Nov 22 00:10:30 GMT 1998

jay--     very touching story (~:  next time, look for your alterna cds
at Other Music right across the street from Tower.  'boy with the arab
strap' was around $10.99.  since you're a hop, skip, and a jump away (i
attend sarah lawrence college--30 min. from the city), we should
definitely meet sometime!

lurve, yee