Sinister: they say that i am, but i really hope i'm not, the bastard son of dean friiiedman

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 22 00:25:59 GMT 1998

Hello!

This is going to be shocking to
> many and will probably irk even more people than I have already
> irked, but, I am a punk rock goddess!  I know, calm down.  I sure
> this is most shocking to the kid that wants to scold the
> Northampton punk with coffee.

Yeah yeah, bonkers man!!! A Punk Rock Godess who likes Belle and
Sebastian.... keerazeeeee! There I was thinking B&S fans could only like The
Field Mice and Duran Duran, but blimey my horizons have expanded!! Sorry!
But, you know...what are you on about when you talk about 'punk' - shitty
KERRANG! punk or, like...77 era punk? Shit, Belle and Sebastian fans
INTRODUCED me to say, Buzzcocks, Big Flame etc - I just find it daft to
think that people can't like two different types of music, or three, or nine
or whatever!

 So, you're probably all thinking,
> "Then why are you on this list," or "How do you like Belle and
> Sebastian."

No, me at least is thinking, why does this need stating? YOu said people
would complain about what you said...what, people would complain about the
fact that you like differnent types of music? If they did then they just
stink of pedal pushers. I would complain if by 'punk' you meant RANCID or
Insane 'very very silly boyz' Clown Posse, but merely cos they are very very
pisspoor indeed and I would like to take away ICP's 'faygo' and watch them
weep like big ol' smellheads!!!

Anyway, I think B&S are one of the most punk rock groups around so there.
More punk than fecking Goop Dogrill....what is their name? Groop
Dogsmell?!?! HO HO HO wasn't that funny, ok....no.....i shall go....a far
distance from here....

No offence intended to you Carmen but it's that idea of
youcanonlylikeONEtypeofmusic that really bugs me. Can you projectile vomit
long distances? That would win my admiration I am sure. Do you have a big
huge mohican like the punks who tried to 'pull' with me and my friend the
other day by stating 'hey girls we're lesbians do you want it?' and waving
cans of special brew at us....

Me, I do not want to be a punk or a hippy. I want to be, a tomato....
(OK, so UK list dudes have to remember that advert for....oh whatever, the
one with the dude going 'i want to be, a treee!' and the old lady goes 'i
want to be in congolmerates', ALliance and Lester was it?? Some bank type
thing...or the Co-op...)

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel