Sinister: all i ever want to do is thank you,baby

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 22 02:09:20 GMT 1998

Hello there!
How are you all doing? there was some funny liyyl things i was readin in
all the past digests :) keep up the good work!

good for all you you had imaginary pets! althought i am a little worried
about myself now...most of the stories are like "And then I turned 3,and
my imaginary pet was gone" ..I invented my imaginary horse in grade 5!
ahh well..I loved and hated my boyfriend and the same time,the girls
were all bitches...invent a horse,yes!
actually...I wanted an imaginary boyfriend,have any of you ever seen
Drop Dead Fred? Well...when i saw that i fell in love with Drop Dead
Fred and used to write letters to myself pretending they were from Drop
Dead Fred.."Hello snotface" was very sexy to me at the time.. :)

This list crush thing brings new questions..not only who the people
are...but say your objet of affections has many crushing them?
*digs around closet for catsuit and freddy-like claws*

Come on come on,you want a piece of me? i'll take you on *punches the
wall,practices ninja techniques etc*

OH! O! O! O!
I got to see Is It Wicked Not To Care least night...my first time ever
seeing A Belle And Sebastian Video.....
It was Scottish Hour on the Wedge..and first I have to vent.
I hate that Sook-Yin so much! She's such an idiot! She pends all this
time getting 'arty' and filming her reflection in a toilet bowl and then
makes up such stupid questions...everything's always about 'decay'.
every question is always like "I get the impression with your music that
it's about decaying cities,trying to work throught the ruins,was that a
catharsis for you?"
'catharsis' (that's misspelt i think) what a poncey word! and what is
with her jabbing pop stars in the chest? grrrrr
I got very excited when the video came on and started shrieking..ohhhhhh
it looks so fairy tale like...stuart david i think and ? fighting with
the wooden swords in kilts by the castles! i couldn't really tell who
was who...was that the back of stuart murdoch's head? *faint!* (just
kidding) I'm not that desperate,I didn't even lick the tv screen this
time! (this time she says...ok yeah,i licked the tv screen when gaving
rossdale played once...but i an idiot back then! a BIG idiot! i hate him
now,what a potatoe,yes?)
and all the beautiful scenery of Edinburgh! oh sigh...do you really eat
fried mars bars? that's cant' be good on such delicate stomachs.
("Yes,that's right Genevieve,it's not good on little Stuart Murdoch's
stomach." "Ok,I'll hand feed him peeled grapes then." "That's exactly
what we were going to ask you.")

any of you need nannies? I've decided,for my summer job I'm going to be
an au pair in Edinburgh..it's so beautiful..your accents are so gorgeous
it makes me jump up and down and round and round.
they interviewed this guy from a band Prolapse,and they asked him what
are Scottish things...and he's like "Truely Scottish are things like
kilts...." "And your cliche Scottish would be Belle and Sebastian."
heh heh
    my friend was being so awful though..when i pleaded with her to
rewind and let me watch the b&s video again so i could go to sleep with
good dreams...she put it on pause at the gate and said "Say Velvet
Goldmine backwards and the gate unlocks for you...wooo!"
i saw that movie and i didn't understand it,but i liked the part where
Brian Slade gets hearts (they glow!) in his eyes...I laughed a lot
during the movie.. And I thought when Ewan jumps around and puts glitter
on his body was a a good scene,it was powerful.

I had some important things to talk about..but now they just seem
boring...lately I have been thinking how good it would be if pop stars
had like rocket fuelled feet..i keep hallucinating that Brett Anderson
says "UP AND AWAY!" puts his arms straight up and flys up through the
night.
O...MAGNETIC MEGAN! i've been drawing you pictures of belle and
sebastian and now i can't stop..I drew a  Stuart David,nipples and all.
(to make it realistic)

oh goodness,i just wrote a novel sorry!
hot hot (cool cool) love,
genevieve