Sinister: Isobel matador promo flat, b&s dolls, sociology

David Yun David_Yun at xxx.edu
Sun Nov 22 02:35:03 GMT 1998

you wrote:

>Now for business--my friend Jess informed me that she saw in a record store,
>a promo flat for Arab strap that featured the divine countenance of Isobel,
>as seen in said cd sleeve....it was bright yellow colored and had belle and
>sebastian written on it.  the record store guy wouldn't let her buy it off
>him because "it's kind of hot right now' and they only got one of them.
>it's from matador.  Would anyone happen to know where one could obtain such
>an item, have one they're willing to part with, know if they exist in
>quantities?  i'm prepared to trade my soul for one, or barring that, a
>lovely 8X10 print of Stuart murdoch, or whatever i can scrounge up.  i just
>really really want one!!!  and i dont' know if my friend will be able to
>acquire the one that she saw.  someone help me........

i write:

i have three of the aforementioned isobel posters thinggies...where exactly
are you if you wnat to trade?

i got them in a record store in providence for $1 each...

i think though that they may be for sale on the jeepster homepage as the
backside of the poster is the picture of chris from the front of the boy
with the arab strap...lemmie know id you are interested and we can trade...

daveybrown :-)

david m. yun
po box 6245
brown univeristy