Sinister: speaking to you like God

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 22 05:30:51 GMT 1998

Dear list,

So.  Still no crush votes to me.  Pooey to you all!  I'll up and quit this
list now.  Or maybe I'll just post more.  Ha ha ha.  Now I bet you'd voted my
name in your ballot!

I think one time someone mentioned the Aluminum Group, and I saw them on the
listening booth in Borders Book Store.  The card read something to the effect
of the Pet Shop Boys getting it on with someone else I don't remember, in the
Stereolab with Belle and Sebastian.  I thought they sounded basically like
Air.  I didn't like it very much.  I also saw TBWTAS on the listening booth,
which surprised me a bit, but not a great bit.  Then I ate a piece of cake
that made me sick.

Someone said something about cheese and giraffes.  I don't know what they were
talking about, but let me just add that cheese stands supreme over everything
else.  Never underestimate the power of cheese.  Isn't gnocchi just grand?

I had a dream that Stuart David was going to play Looper in my house, and when
I woke up (in the dream that is) he was downstairs in my kitchen making
schnitzels with confectioner sugar on top.  Maybe he can write a song about it
for Looper.  "I dreamt I had to make schnitzels, I'm always getting on about
making schnitzels through the day, but faced with the reality of it, in a
dream, I was terrified.."

I showed my mom the "Is It Wicked Not to Care" video when she was sick, and
she doesn't think Stu M looks like an angel.  But then, she likes "real men"
like Sean Connery and.. Arnold Schwatznegggger....  Personally, I think
Stuart's arms of sex are much nicer than Arnold's arms of steroid-pumped all-
man one-foot in diameter ground beef.

I've checked the archives for this one (honest!!!), but it either stopped
checking midway, or no one ever mentioned it at all.  And perhaps no one's
ever mentioned it because it's obvious to everyone but me, who knows nothing
but the color of my own socks.  Soooo, who is Sid James?

I'm off to do nothing productive,
Tami

In my CD player:  Nothing.  It's broken at the moment, so I'm reduced to
radio, which is poo poo.
Welcome to flavor country.