Sinister: The end off The Fox In The Snow for Jessica Foxinasnow

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Sun Nov 22 13:23:25 GMT 1998

Dear  Jessica Foxinasnow I'm more like Katta with dreams of horses (but
ofcourse Judy isalso a fox in the snow for me). I agree a lot with your
thoughts about Fox In The Snow but I was disapointed that you stoped and
left the fourth stanza that is the importent end in that song. I will add a
few  of my one ideas to what you alreadyn have explaind just so that I have
enough to finish this song. It's no critic it's just a complement to your
mail and I think its importent for this song.

1. A good start whit a picture to explain what sorts off persons the song
is about. To all the otside persons that the crowd never will understand.

2 and 3. Two examples off fox in thesnow persons. I think this girl is like
Judy. the boy is stuck in a hoples situation and it's not as ifit's fun
anymore. I liked your kind explenation that he hurted his legwhen he falls
of the bike but I have allways thought that he is constantly being beaten
(parents or in school?)That why he trys so hoplesly to escape.

4. The the stanzas befor this has left everyting in a sad mess. Is there
really no hope for the boy or all other foxes in the snow? Tere is a sort
of good life forus. the foxes don't want the same dull life as most peoples
live for following oter peoples beaten track, it wont make the foxes happy.
He maby youst ones in a liftime get hes chans so make the most off it. If
you are second to being born and to dye no one will notis you anyway.
Follow your one way is the only thing you can do.

Now this is what I think the writer ment. Now I would bee glad if anyone
wold help me and explain to me what you think the boy with the arab strap
is about I can't really understand that story.
And Jessica Foxinasnow I don't knowwhy because I don'tknow you but Ithink
Ilike you. I just wanted you to know that.

Katta (with dreams of horses)
P S Yes it is true I do dreamofhorses it is a part of the language of my
thoughts.