Sinister: hi everyone

me popscene at xxx.com
Sun Nov 22 18:03:36 GMT 1998

i just joined too. but i have had nothing to say.  i'm from canada.

one singer that kind of reminds me of belle and sebastian is rufus wainwright. he's a canadian singer and he's recently (?..
sometime this year at least) released his debut eponymous album. other bands i like are air, the divine comedy, blur, pulp, david
bowie, sean lennon, beck, radiohead, etc.. my tastes are too varied to really give any other hints. but you might want to try rufus
:)

is it generally considered that TBWTAS is better than IYFS? cos i like IYFS more, but everyone i've talked to, exclude person, says
they like the other more. hmm.

Lex
http://members.xoom.com/substitute/