Sinister: Top of the Chops

Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 23 10:11:28 GMT 1998

Maybe someone has already answered your question, as I had so many
postings piled up in my box, that I have not read all of them arriving
after yours.But yes, they were bound to play in Top of the Pops because of
Lazy Painter Jane but it only got 41st not 40th in the charts.
i doubt they would have accepted the offer, anyway

Arantxa