Sinister: Drowning in the Sea of Smut

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Nov 23 10:32:55 GMT 1998

First off, congratulations to the Human Whoopee Cushion for sending in
a message revolving entirely around football mere seconds after Ms
Honey had warned us off such foolish actions. Adrian, you rock!

Secondly, cheers to Big Taggle for a fine tape. I know what Tim
Hopkins sounds like singing. I was expecting something like Arthur
Mullard and Hilda Baker, but I was wrong.

Genevieve, I don't who the phone/rain record you refer to is by, but
if it's records with fragments of telephone conversations you're
after, I recommend the Philly Sound "box" set. It's great, gets better
all the time, and contains a written tribute from....Boz Scaggs! Thank
you David Moore for the brief introduction to the world of Boz Scaggs.
I shall keep a weather eye open for the album you mentioned, as I have
long harboured a mild curiosity as to what Duane Allman sounds like.

Nice to see Sarah back to her combative best, a savage, snarling ball
of fluff! I like nine types of music, but I'm hoping to make double
figures before Christmas.

Sister Disco