Sinister: News of the World Article

John Stuart John.Stuart at xxx.com
Mon Nov 23 10:46:35 GMT 1998

Did anyone see the piece on Belle & Sebastian in the quality weekly
periodical, News of the World?  Trust me I don't buy the crap, but read it
after staying at a mate house over Saturday night.   I was bemused by their
apparent 'Exclusive' story that Stuart Murdoch, lead singer of Glasgow's
trendy(!) band, Belle & Sebastian is a part-time janitor in a church (shock
horror - we never knew that huh!).  The piece was hilarious, and even
included a mock-up photo of what Stuart might look like as a janitor!!

Stay happy,

Nhoj.