Sinister: they say that i am, but i really hope i'm not, the bastard son of dean friiiedman

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 23 11:14:20 GMT 1998

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998, Sarah wrote:

> KERRANG!

Which reminded me of meeting bob, the bass player from top notch edinburgh
band Idlewild, on friday.
After signing my ticket for me, I explained to him how good it would look
beside my flat's safeway reciept signed by the stereophonics on our
kitchen wall. And he replied, " I fucking hate the stereophonics, they
stole a kerrang award from us."

What an interesting story that is colin, yes indeediedoo!

I can highly recomend the idlewild live experience, to balance out the
RAWK! nature of the gig I wore my lovely study at stow T-shirt, the
ultimate mosh pit weapon.

colin.