Sinister: Archives

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 23 12:12:47 GMT 1998

Honey (must be a newby) wrote :

Wouldn't it be funny if we all found out we were wearing the same
underwear right now?  It could happen...stop laughing, it COULD.  We
could have an underwear tree - we compile a list of addresses and send
one item of underwear on to the next person every fortnight.

READ THE ARCHIVES.  Timothy H!O!P!kins started an underwear tree after
the Leeds show, and nobody else joined in.  In fact I have it on good
authority that Ed Mason was in fact so scarred by the discovery of Mr
P!O!O!kins panties that he has since upped sticks and moved to Outer
Mongolia where he stalks cattle.

Alex Arnold wrote :

>And handy little holes you can hide things in, and you don't have to be
>thirty feet tall to reach it. You can also keep it in your fridge -
when
>was the last time you saw a Giraffe in your fridge ???

What if the cheese has Bob Mould, of Husker Du fame? I hardly think he'd
fit in the fridge.

He would in a SMEG fridge...have you seen them ?  Wonderful.

Chris Butler wrote :

probably not true of soccer (football) players who have to learn how to
use both sides of their bodies well.  hands are not the only appendages.

In my experience most footballers don't actually know their left from
their right so they don't count.

Jessicafoxinasnow wrote :

so i am wondering if some of you lovely listees could help me out with
the
names of lots of different Irish bands and musicians. I mean, the
obvious
ones would be, say, U2 and Sinead O'Connor, but i'm sure there are lots
of
somewhat less-obvious ones that it would be nice to have a bit of help
with.

Jessica I strongly recommend you seek out and enjoy some Fatima
Mansions, and then If you will, some Microdisney.  I promise you won't
be disappointed.

Someone mentioned going to B&S in a suit....smashing !!
It's just so much more respectable than a cardigan :)

Adrian.x.x