Sinister: Sinister laugh-in

John Johnston johnj at xxx.com
Mon Nov 23 12:32:59 GMT 1998

I saw Alix's message "how can you tell if you've got mumps" and I
thought "coz there are footprints in the butter". I fear I'm getting my
jokes mixed up.

This is just to say that I've arranged a special Sinister List discount
at my comedy show this Thursday in S. London. Just mention Sinister at
the door and you can get in for £3 instead of the usual £4. Outstanding
value, I'm sure you'll agree. So if you fancy a London meet-up this
week, please come on down. This isn't just a vain plug but the hope that
we can have a meet-up before the social comes back.

Twisted Nipple Improv Thursday 9pm (lateish bar!)
Bedford Pub,
Bedford Hill,
Balham London - that's a right turn out of Balham station and it's 3
mins up the road, opposite Sainsbury's

I didn't think of the name.
xx
John