Sinister: Love it

Vanessa R. Siegl Vanessa.Siegl at xxx.at
Mon Nov 23 12:45:42 GMT 1998

hmmm this is a story that kinda fits/doesn't fit here ..it is not
Belle and Sebastian related at least not really

about half a year ago a guy called Daniel mailed me ...about his
literature group 'Gruppe '98' so I mailed back ,...

I had a John Lennon song or rather a line from a J.L. song as my
signature file back then so he mailed me a line from another song ...
we did this for weeks then he suggested a date ...

I went but didn't find him  till the end when I met a guy called
daniel but I got scared and ran away ...yes as in very fast ... in
the car only I realised DANIEL oh shit

We continued mailing .... then I didn't hear from him for 3 months
(summerbreak

shame shit in autumn then I met him by chance at a poetry slam (no he
wasn't the guy I ran away from)

and he acted as if he hated me ... spit in my ear and all that (he
was only drunk but somehow I thought he hated me)

anyway he mailed me the following week so he was unaware in who's ear
he had been spitting ... I didn't mail back then cos I only felt like
sending a very nasty line from a Placebo song about fools with small
tools but this is not my style so I just ignored him

Now last week he mailed again ..so I sent him a Belle and Sebastian
line .... back to the same old shit and so on ....

anyways .....   end of the totally boring pointless pathetic story

love vanxxx

Forgive me for I have not sinned

csaa7950 at uibk.ac.at _gapminder at yahoo.com