Sinister: i haven't seen dundee - yet

Sam Norman snorman at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 23 13:53:50 GMT 1998

well thanks for the message Tjonrr at aol.com. i'm spending new years in
dundee with a friend of a friend who i don't know to well and after you
glowing recommendation i'm begining to think that maybe i've made a boo
boo by booking my train tickets already.

please tell me that dundee isn't that grim.

anyone in the the dundee area want to meet up? i'm there form the 29th
Dec to 4th Jan.