Sinister: dancin' to b&s

Alex Arnold amarnold at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 23 17:25:18 GMT 1998

The clubs around here don't play B&S (at least not that I know of anyhow).
But speaking of dancing to B&S, the piano part in Seeing Other People gives
me a kind of Vince Giraldi Trio "Charlie Brown Theme" type vibe. Every time
I hear it I'm forced to do a sort of shuffle like Schroeder does in the
Peanuts Xmas special.  Then girls named Lucy knock on my door and try to
hit on me.  I have to go know. The nice men in the white jackets say its
time for my electroshock therapy.

Cheerio,
Alexander the occasionally great