Sinister: P. Parrot can't come to school as she is in intensive care.

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Nov 23 17:52:59 GMT 1998

As I was the naughty boy who wouldn't read his Italian poems at university,
only grudgingly doing so when made to stand in the corner with my trousers
on my head (that bit was voluntary), I am probably not the best person to be
prosthletising (*buggered* if I know whether that's spelled right) about the
joys of rhyme and verse. So, erm, I won't. Not until tomorrow, anyway.

You see, the parrot is unwell. She accidentally brutally fell down a flight
of stairs before getting up, staggering about and walking into a door.
Several times. As a result, she doesn't feel up to entertaining you all
today, and has asked that you give her 24 hours to recover the use of her
legs and the sight in her left eye. Poor psittacene.

So apologies for now, and congrats to the rather saucy Lady P for the
longest email in the world - EVER! Though anyone who recommends the Stunning
may not be quite all there, so tread carefully, pop kids, or it may be Corrs
hell for all eternity...

Mark xxx

Currently in my toaster: 2 slices of Mighty White