Sinister: why me

yellow submarine dove_volare at xxx.com
Mon Nov 23 18:21:10 GMT 1998

why is everyone so hung up on having a crush?

   "why is nobody crushing on me?"

blah blah blah, is that all that is important in life, finding someone?
sorry for my rather dark attitude, it's my current mood.

does everyone on the list see their main focus in life to find that one
person in life to be with?  what is wrong with being alone?  why does
everyone try and set me up, when i don't want to be?  what is wrong with
enjoying your isolation?  not wanting to go to some club every saturday
night to watch druken slobs attempt to pick up the first girl that looks
at them?

does anyone else feel completely out of place in this world?  kind of
hate everyone and everything  but i love them all the same?  anyone read
A Long Days Journey into Night?  one character feels he would have been
much more successful being something else, just not a human being.  i
agree.

like that interpretation of Fox in the Snow.  has anyone found a way to
escape?  i've travelled all over the world and attempted to get away but
it is impossible.  momentarily you can escape, but reality always sneaks
back in.

is it possible to find your soulmate?  i think that is what my troubles
are.  if there is truely only one person out there for each of us, what
is the likely hood that that person will be plunked down in the same
city as you, when there are 6 billion people in this world?  seems
impossible.  do you all settle for less?

and i don't want to go to clubs anymore, all i want to do is sit in my
room and cuddle my cat, the only one who understands me.  i want to get
piss drunk sometimes and not worry about ending up in some louts bed the
next morning. i want to sit alone in the park reading or go to the
movies by myself.  i want to live my life happily but that doesn't seem
to be happening.

oh i get into these moods sometimes.  more often than not recently.  i
can't believe that anyone is still reading this.  i don't know why i
wrote.  i'll regret this as soon as i hit send.

why can't i be happy being alone, and why isn't that okay with everyone
else?  not everyone is meant for someone.

why do i try..........