Sinister: Top of the Chops

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 23 19:19:22 GMT 1998

actually this is usually true - but menswear appeared on TOTPs without
even a recording contract.  so hypothetically they just have to think you
are the cat's pajamas.  oh, and don't ask me how I know that.  please.

-t.e.r.i.

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"Follow me through a city of frost covered angels
I swear I have nothing to prove
I just want to dance in your tangles
To give me some reason to move" NMH