Sinister: the cat's been shut under the sink all day

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Mon Nov 23 21:53:11 GMT 1998

i almost saw dundee. i applied to the university, and would have gone, if
cardiff hadn't been nice to me

a red sky this morning - WARNING WARNING. only all that happened was it was
cold.

my bus ride home took almost the entire length of tigermilk today. i was
very disheartened
to realise that, at the beginning of electronic renaissance, i was still at
the wrong end of the city. usually, i'll have got to around tesco's on't
cowley road by this point, but no, still at the wrong end, up by the police
station. by the time i reached the city centre, i don't love anyone was
starting. traffic triffic.

not a whole lot to say really

alix.c

"So don't approach me if you've no more to say than what you've been doing,
or how much you paid for the beer in your hand. I really don't care and I
might have to kill you, which wouldn't be fair. On me"  - Prolapse 'Killing
The Bland'