Sinister: tongue kissing

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Tue Nov 24 03:36:01 GMT 1998

okay, so i got up all my nerve and kissed ahren in the stockroom. tongue and everything, and a little groping. i'm not sure how he's reacting, we worked together well for the rest of the day, he wasn't weird or anything but now the ball is in his metaphorical court, so i'll have to wait and see. but yeah, i asked him to help me bring out a rack of cargo pants, and we went in the stockroom and we were just chatting and i guess i was just standing there, and he said "okay" and went to grab the rack, and i walked over and closed the door and put my back to it and then went for him, straight towards him and put my tongue in his mouth, and after about 5 seconds he laughed and said "you know, you'll end up making me cheat on my girlfriend" and i laughed too and told him that kissing isn't really cheating (my friend matthew gets credit for that line) and he said "oh really" and i said yeah, and kissed him some more, and he said "we really shouldn't be doing this" and i asked him why not, and he said "we're at work" and i said that i knew that, and just laughed again and then we took the pants out and snuck many naughty looks over the rest of the day. this was saturday, and i was curious to see what might transpire today, but silly ahren went to a club last night and got into a fight and now has stitches and a concussion, and so wasn't at work. poo. i'm wondering if phoning to see if he's okay would be too much, if i should just let this settle for a few days and see him when i see him. i think that's what i'm going to do, i may phone him towards the end of the week if i don't see him before that. so i'm a little curious about what will happen now, my friend michelle says that i should let him know that i'm not after a relationship or anything. maybe i will. but not right away.

i just wanted to share with you all the ongoing ahren saga. and i feel that i need to remind list crushes everywhere (you know who you are :)) that my kissing ahren doesn't even come close to the tingly feeling i get when i see your email in my mailbox <sigh>. but really, it's been a while since my computer has slipped me the tongue. okay, enough of this naughty talk and melodrama. let's all get back to work. i've got some twee socks to post.

love and xxx,
jessicaxo