Sinister: why can't life be like a movie?

GretchN66 at xxx.com GretchN66 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 24 04:33:23 GMT 1998

you know---

perfect, like any given romantic comedy from the 80's....
sixteen candles  or say anything for example-- you know the feeling you get at
the end of one of these movies

and what about the Goonies--it  would be awesome to go on a crazy treasure
hunt, searching your way through caves, sliding down a million stories of
water slides, finding a pirate ship, experiencing loads of adventure, only to
end up with loads of $$$$$ in treasure.
gosh i love that movie
but anyways back to 16 candles and say anything--to add to the list, ferris
bueller's day off,  breakfast club, and  princess bride among others--
flying kites, making art, and going to shows spending all the time in the
world with your friends and/or significant others--
finding that special person and over-all feeling good about life-
all we do is work, and when we are not working, we are going to school, and we
spend all the money we earn on these classes to graduate to work some more for
the rest of our lives  day in/day out--working for that two weeks paid
vacation--an allotted amount of time to enjoy the year's hard work---i don't
think so--
life is run by petty things and petty conflicts
if people stopped to think about what life is, and looked at the big picture-
maybe they would stop spending so much time, money, and feelings on these
trivial situations, and make the best of them
enjoy life a little

		 "I'd much rather sit around the library and read books all day, and
		come home and write all night, and go for long bike rides, and fall down
		on my skateboard, and write songs and all the other really important
		stuff. Fuck money and school and work, the kids need to have fun.
 		Don't forget most importantly, not to take any shit. Kick ass,
		Gretchen. "                                        --dan shook

more to come
-later
-gretchen--tampa