Sinister: She and me

GaoBest at xxx.com GaoBest at xxx.com
Tue Nov 24 08:03:22 GMT 1998

Right, I realize that it's very difficult to use "she and me" in a sentence
properly, but I basically reported whta Amelia Fletcher asked after Heavenly
did "She and Me" - she told us it's a fun challenge to think of using "she and
me" in a sentence.  I just want to know if anyone can do this, as it's now
FOUR YEARS since she asked this question and I still don't know how to do
this.  I really would appreciate any help on this.  Hell i'll even copy the
Heavenly show where she asked this question, it's a good show 'cause they do
"it's you" which, as most Heavenly fans are aware, was not played much by
Heavenly since 1991.

Incidentally I just thought of this: "Stuart Murdoch gives both of us  (she
and me) severe heart palpitations" - WOAH is this it... hrm.  well, does this
work?

Also did anyone see the Select issue with the B&S article - i had no idea they
used pics of their friends and stuffed animals/toys for press pics, i think
that's so clever.  i like that idea, 'cause i often take pictures of my
friends wtih my toys or stuffed animals when they visit, although it kinda
pisses some of them off, so as a result not that many of my friends visit me
anymore, instead they make me visit them.  Um, I'm digressing.

xox
mike