Sinister: carry on regardless

GaoBest at xxx.com GaoBest at xxx.com
Tue Nov 24 08:18:42 GMT 1998

In a message dated 11/23/98 12:15:18 PM, TWidmer at xil.com wrote:

<<<<why can't i be happy being alone, and why isn't that okay with everyone
else?  not everyone is meant for someone.>>
that was a really lovely e-mail.... you're certainly not alone...in fact i
wouldn't be surprised if you were even in the majority...>>

sigh - now that's made me think of Field Mice's song "i can see myself alone
forever" or some title to that effect - i can't even remember which EP/LP
that's from, i just remember lisetning to that song on their lsat demo tape or
something, and thinknig how gorgeously aching that song is (it's from '90 or
so, i think).  i know that a lot of people like Trembling Blue Stars or
Northern Picture Library, but I dunno, i still like Field Mice the best.
sigh.

xox
mike

np - Blue System - Obsession album