Sinister: LONDON MEET - nov 29th / chez lady p

gateau du wizz wizzcake at xxx.com
Tue Nov 24 10:49:39 GMT 1998

dawhlings!

   jessica wrote:
   "okay, so i got up all my nerve and kissed ahren..."

didn't that just make you want to go "YEAH!!!"?  oh the tiny yet
hugely significant triumphs of fellow listees!!!  brings a warm glow
to my hot chocolate tummy and hungover pounding noggin.

NOW....mark casarotto has been puttin' the heavies on the london
listees for a possible venue for the next meet up.  well if you are
all prepared to trek south to glamorous brixton on november 29th we
can have an advent sunday meet up at chez lady penelope.  shall we say
after 2pm until 11pm (it is a school night afterall)?

        details are:

        77 holmewood gardens,
        brixton hill,
        london sw2 3nb.

        m: 0370 597202
        t: 0181 671 3989 (sunday only - i'm never in)

chez lady p is located at the top of brixton hill.

from brixton tube take any bus (45, 133, 159, 109) from the furthest
two bus stops to the left of the exit (beside pizza hut and barclays
bank).

get off the bus at the first stop in zone 3 (or the last stop before
the south circular road junction) and take the first left (holmewood
road).  keep going straight and this leads to the gardens...no.77 is
in the right hand corner beside the swings...we have an appropriately
green door.

gifts of gold frankensense or mhyrr are not necessary but if you could
please bring some drinks and nibblies - that would be sooooper.
(linda, we have a cement garden so croquet will be a tad
impossible....however we have swings and things at the graden in the
front).  has anyone got a twister set they could bring?  (half
serious).  i plan to serve mulled wine to provide relief from the
harshness of these artic conditions we poor london glamour pusses must
suffer.  if anyone has a sneaky advance pre-release copy of the new ep
please can you bring it along coz i am *dying* to hear it and my
workstation won't allow me download the liquid audio player
(bah!)...ditto any video action.

please rsvp me privately so i can get an idea of numbers...

so i hope to see you all soon.  guitars and voices at the ready...i
also think we should hold a vote on who indeed has "arms of sex".  i
am curious to see what an arm of sex looks like.

*mwah* dawhling *mwah* / ~mosh~ dawhling ~mosh~

lady penelope, gateau du wizz