Sinister: dublin meetup

Sam Norman snorman at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 24 13:08:06 GMT 1998

Ok i've had a couple of responses to the tale of my forthcoming trip to
dublin. i thought maybe we could organise a proper meetup. thursday 3rd
seems to be the favoured date. so if anyone could suggest a place and
time, as i don't know the city we could then post this on davids lovely
message board for all to see. please reply to me and not to the list as
any details will be on the notice board eventually.