Sinister: we got beat up just for holding hands

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Tue Nov 24 16:00:28 GMT 1998

I love pop-punk.

>Why is there a social stigma attatched to paying with things in change?

Because that's what the homeless people do when they've accumulated
enough change to buy something. I know, I've been.... well, actually, I
just played bagpipes on the street for six or seven minutes and accrued
enough wampum for a bucket of the Colonel's extra-spicy chicken but they
told me to "get the fuck out of here, go bug someone else, bum".

>(peaches music and video)
	What a great idea for a store! Sort of like those 'bar/laundromat' or
'fish-n-chips' places..... how about the 'punk/hippy internet cafe/gas
chamber'?

>why can't i be happy being alone, and why isn't that okay with
>everyone else?  not everyone is meant for someone.

What I learned is that if you want to be happy being alone, everybody
else will be =perfectly= happy with that decision.
Like me, say. Har har. Ouchie.

On a brighter note: Health Tip: Since quitting smoking a month ago I can
now hit all of Monica Queen's notes on LLPJ with full wide-swing-vibrato
without sounding like boozy Judy Garland! Skippee!

Can't understand how anyone can hate the Ramones. They're just one of
those things that remind me of why it's -still- great to be alive after
you discover that even your clone has a bigger penis than you.  My dog
loves them so much and she doesn't even like Belle and Sebastian though
that could be because she's getting hard of hearing.

Now I wanna sniff some poo,

 											-Moussetaffa

And I want to be a bird, when I grow up.