Sinister: my last post today - i swear

gateau du wizz wizzcake at xxx.com
Tue Nov 24 16:10:09 GMT 1998

i just remembered my dream from last night!  finally!

okay...something was not quite right as in dreams is often the
case....some chick showed up at my door and she looked all pasty and
gothy but was wearing skimpy undergarments and not much else.  ahem.
so she said she was someone from the sinister list (can't remember
who) and could i allow her inside.  so i said yes.  and inside she
came.
the door was closed and she immedaitely went for my flatmate G's
jugular and i was really pissed off with her coz of trhe mess and G
was dead and stuff.
i then remembered that i had been receiving strange emails from
someone on the list who looked exactly like this scantily clad vampish
vixen staring at me all bloody.  she had contacted me to tell me how
she had a huge tooth the size of a pelvis removed from under her
tongue in an epic 5 day surgery fest...upon removal this tooth which
did indeed resemble two halves of a pelvis was placed in a jam jar
(remember i was dreaming).
the jam jar containing the odd tooth suddenly was resting on the
coffee table.

french kissing in the usa woke me up.

isn't that a fucked up dream to have?