Sinister: morality police

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Tue Nov 24 16:50:26 GMT 1998

i've been getting generally good reaction to the ahren kiss, except for one extremely moral soul who threatened me with an ass-whupping and pointed out that ahren has a girlfriend. true, true, but i will explain: he broke up with her about a month ago because she's too clingy and never goes out and is an all-around wet blanket. well, she kept calling him and sobbing and showing up at his house begging him to take her back, that if he took her back that she would be different, blahblah. ahren just wanted to stop her from being so darn obsessive, and he did still want to sleep with her (ah, here's the catch), so he's now going out with her again and actually sees less of her than when they weren't together, which suits him just fine. and it's common knowledge that he's just with her for sex and nothing else. i would like to point out that ahren is going to university in san diego next year and is leaving in june, so this coupled with several other factors (his spinelessness, for one) would make it difficult to have a real relationship. which i don't want anyways. yeesh, i just feel that i need to kiss him. that's it, and believe me, i wouldn't have done it if he had a girlfriend in every sense of the word, but he doesn't...he just has a girltoy, which yes, is a little like what i'm doing, but at least i'm not begging to be called a girlfriend. so hopefully this will allay the fears of those of you who have decided that i'm some sort of homewrecker. and thanks to those of you who are standing on the sidelines with pompoms and little skirts.

i can't believe that it's november 24 and we still haven't had any snow in toronto. very cold rain, yes, and also chilly days, but no snow. this is so bizarre. i am eating skittles and listening to my christmas cocktails cd to try and get me in the festive mood.

speaking of a festive mood, would other torontonians like to have a sinister christmas meet? perhaps some sort of secret santa thing could be arranged. damn, it's cold in here. i've got to turn up the heat.

love,
jessicaxo