Sinister: tongue kissing

Stead, Matthew Matthew.Stead at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 24 21:47:30 GMT 1998

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:04:11 -0600 "Arcos, Maria"
<ArcosM at nuveen.com> wrote:

> I completely agree with Dramatis.  If you ask most people kissing *is*
> cheating.  Jessica, if you are still in doubt, why don't you ask Ahren's
> girlfriend.  I'm sure she could enlighten you on the finer details.  You are
> exactly the kind of girl (I don't say woman cuz obviously you are not mature
> enough) other women have to look out for.

-- Oh c'mon. Let the girl have some fun. If you'd lusted
after Ahren for so long would you not have pounced on the
opportunity.:0) Besides if what Ahren's done is so wrong,
then perhaps he doesn't deserve his girlfriend. In that
case he could be swiftly swept off his feet by his new love.

> So enjoy your little ride-it won't last!

-- Don't be so nasty!

Take care
Matty.xxx

PS. Sorry if I'm a bit pushy, but I'm in a mood 'cos I
can't find The Field Mice double Cd anywhere in Bristol!:0)