Sinister: morality police

Kung Fu Faker geek_girl at xxx.net
Tue Nov 24 16:02:54 GMT 1998

hey gorgeous (yes you!),

now i'm just confounded, with all the negative things you described about
Ahren--he was still lust/kiss worthy? (but looking back on the horrible  men i
fancied in the past, i should best keep my mouth shut.)
i suppose since the relationship was so twisted and demented in the first
place, you probably didn't too much more harm.

oh, my friends and i have concluded that record store employees are some of
the most crushable individuals. we've all had mini-infatuations on at least
one guy from nearly every downtown NYC music retail establishment. a while
back, I was developing a zine and the first issue's theme was supposed to be
crushes, but it all fell through cos my anticipated contributors all flaked
out. Of course, now I'm totally inspired to get it started again--I currently
have two victims for my man-chasing madness!

smooches,

jessica wrote:

i've been getting generally good reaction to the ahren kiss, except for one
extremely moral soul who threatened me with an ass-whupping and pointed out
that
ahren has a girlfriend. true, true, but i will explain: he broke up with her
about a month ago because she's too clingy and never goes out and is an
all-around wet blanket. well, she kept calling him and sobbing and showing up
at
his house begging him to take her back, that if he took her back that she
would
be different, blahblah. ahren just wanted to stop her from being so darn
obsessive, and he did still want to sleep with her (ah, here's the catch), so
he's now going out with her again and actually sees less of her than when they
weren't together, which suits him just fine. and it's common knowledge that
he's
just with her for sex and nothing else. i would like to point out that ahren
is
going to university in san diego next year and is leaving in june, so this
coupled with several other factors (his spinelessness, for one) would make it
difficult to have a real relationship. which i don't want anyways. yeesh, i
just
feel that i need to kiss him. that's it, and believe me, i wouldn't have done
it
if he had a girlfriend in every sense of the word, but he doesn't...he just
has
a girltoy, which yes, is a little like what i'm doing, but at least i'm not
begging to be called a girlfriend. so hopefully this will allay the fears of
those of you who have decided that i'm some sort of homewrecker. and thanks to
those of you who are standing on the sidelines with pompoms and little skirts.

The squat was a difficult position that most yoga teachers have problems assuming, but the disenfranchised in all societies do it with ease.
-Paul Beatty