Sinister: Any Calvin & Hobbes fans?

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 24 18:35:52 GMT 1998

Noticed during my lurkings that there are various cartoon fans out there
- any of you calvin & hobbes fans, they seem the obvious choice for B&S
fans.  I always thought it would be nice to be Calvin, to have
adventures, imagination and a best friend who never let you down....

Any Glaswegians listees interested in meeting up, a couple of us are
trying to organise a get-together, any takers please email me and we'll
sort out a time and a place via the meeting board as soon as more than
a  couple of people show an interest

rob and lady p - your tapes and CDs are in the post (honest)

Oh and Mike is that field mice song "anyone else isn't you"?  (Anyone
else just isn't you / and if I can't have you I want to be alone) Dunno
the ep but it's on "Coastal" which I can copy if you want...

keep smiling kids, only 32 days till Xmas.  santa bought me a tazmanian
devil keyring last week as an early present....

Ailsa xxx

In my stereo:	Furniture "Food Sex and Paranoia"

Some lyrics I like:-

	"You should put an advert in the music press
	'Sensitive boy seeks a girl in a flowery dress'"
					"Bubblegum" - Helen Love

	"The lyrics aren't supposed to mean that much
	They're just a vehicle for a lovely voice"
		"An Open Letter to the Lyrical Trainspotter"  - Mansun