Sinister: lookee what I just got in my inbox

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Tue Nov 24 20:19:49 GMT 1998

what's this??  A post about something belle and sebastian related?  why yes
it is! (at first)

>From the fine folks at SUB P!O!O! :

M A R C H 9	LOOPER Up a Tree LP/CD  Stuart David of Belle &
Sebastian spins charming tales of climbing trees & burning flies over
bouncy homemade beats.  Looper shares the same playful spirit found in
Land of the Loops.  Check out Looper's "Impossible Things" single,
released on Sub Pop over the summer.

ps.  happy turkey or tofurkey day to all and if you live somewhere besides
the u.s.(which many of you do) then happy plain ol' day and I recommed
stuffing yourselves silly in sympathy with us.

p.p.s.  it's my birthday tomorrow and the weeklong celebration continues!
That's right, I decided to celebrate for an entire week just for the heck
of it.  woohoo!  It started last saturday with a surprise party.  by the
end of the week I will be sick of celebrating, I'm sure.

ok ONE more thing - well TWO more... 1.)  shoot, I forget now.  2.)  does
anyone know good places sorta near but not in NY (like philly, R.I. D.C.,
etc.) where my band could play?  anyone in these places have bands that
would like to play with mine?

Queen Bee Janine