Sinister: Middle Distance Runner, and some other stuff.

Rich Juzwiak rmj204 at xxx.edu
Tue Nov 24 23:22:45 GMT 1998

Hey all-

I have a few things that I'm curious about or want to comment on...

1)  Anyone have the lyrics to "Lonliness of the Middle Distance Runner?"
Why hasn't this song been released yet?  It's totally amazing (at the top
of my list of favorite songs)...  Oh, if you have the lyrics, could you
post them on the list or e-mail them to me?

2)  Anyone have an interpretation for "You're making blinders fashionable"
in "Century of Fakers?"  It's been puzzling me for some time...

3)  Whoever commented on "TBWTAS" being played at Tiswas in NYC...cool.  I
used to go there all of the time last year...never played any B&S...I was
actually recently wondering if I went this year if Nick Mark would play
B&S...incentive to go now...

Thanks!
Rich