Sinister: if you know that you are thinking, are your thoughts genuine?

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Tue Nov 24 20:58:48 GMT 1998

STOAT!

>You are
>exactly the kind of girl (I don't say woman cuz obviously you are not
>mature
>enough) other women have to look out for.

now, that is HARSH!
personally i wish jessica all the best.

but it's probably better that i shut up, else i'll get me into trouble
again.

there is no food in this house. my mother expects me to eat nasty runny
soup. i would rather stick my head up a dead bear's arse. looks like it's
the salad cream sandwich again..

relevance - je ne pense pas
je ne know french pas either.

i was followed by a UFO on saturday night. this is possibly the least
Sinister thing i've ever done. i was forced to run away from the weird
hovering thingy, in slight fright. just had to check i'd not written 'weird
hoovering thingy'. it wasn't like an alien spaceship, more a big rotating
stripy cloud. similar to that woody allen film about sex. only not a giant
tit. actually it was nothing like that film.

time to SHUT UP.

alix.c

"So don't approach me if you've no more to say than what you've been doing,
or how much you paid for the beer in your hand. I really don't care and I
might have to kill you, which wouldn't be fair. On me"  - Prolapse 'Killing
The Bland'