Sinister: Tigermilk Emergency

Mike Newman mike at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 24 21:49:16 GMT 1998

Can anybody help? At 21:30 tonight, after a long life and a short (but
horrible sounding) illness, my Tigermilk/Sessions tape passed away.

Can anyone in the UK help me with a much needed replacement? Obviously
I'll send a blank tape/tape anything I have you might want (unlikely
with all you eclectic souls out there, but you never know).

Hoping someone, somewhere can help me!

Mike

--
Visit Traumatone/Great Northern Electrics on the web
at http://www.geocities.com/~greatnorthern/