No subject

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 24 22:12:49 GMT 1998

Ullo cha?

> Module citizen David Kitchen wrote, "I feel I'm being sterotyped here"
> and I can only sympathise. How do you think everybody reacts when I tell
> them I live in Elephant & Castle?

Hmm, actually I'd go, oh, someone who lives in London...but hey :) I'd
actually think I wish I lived in a place called Elephant and Castle, much
more fun than Warton eh?? Hmmm well yeah, but bear in mind shitty places
aren't just on fucking council estates, there are places in Preston where
stepping out to go to the shop means you have to face tons of shits, and
this is pretty 'provincial' Preston, god knows what inner-city BIIIG cities
are like. It's all the back streets half the casuals, kids who are so bored
out oftheir minds you got fuck all to do. Even I live in a wee village, and
you still find loads of casuals round here - mostly of the squaddie variety
cos my village is married quarters, factory, old people....

sorry for being dull....d'oh....ooh I am...not knowing what fun stuff to
write cos I'm halfway through doing media studies work and it is very very
dull....

Martin wrote:

>nyway, I'm dreaming of a white (trash) Christmas
> myself - Christmas dinner in the Binar indian restaurant in Chorley,
> Lancs with my brother and his 800 kids. Turkey curry and ten pints of
> lager. Sorted.

Strange person, why the hell would you want to be in Chorley over
Christmas!! My friends and me are trying NOW to get ourselves the hell out
of that area! Is that the Indian in a church?? I find taht pretty amazing, I
think I may drag my friends there JUST BECAUSE!! Ten pints? Poof....

>just how sad is that bloke out of Hurricane #1?

I'm glad you asked that. VERY.

Kirstie wrote:

>hahaha--i just wanted to say that this made me laugh--hehe--and by the
>way--when i was like in 3rd grade---i had a pretty bad mullet hairdo--and
then
>it got worse in the 4th grade

HAHAHA! Kirstie, do not worry, you are not the only one to have sported the
mullet! I am sure Gary, known to many as MULLET RA can give you some
brilliant advice on counselling the loss of a mullet - and also clashing
luminous socks and pink tshirts. OOOOOOW the eighties. Thank topper my
parents dressed me in pretty little skirts all the time so I didn't look a
complete twat....

um, not that anyone else did of course....heheh!

Alisa wrote:

>any of you calvin & hobbes fans

Why of COURSE! I love Calvin and HObbes!! I even cried at a Calvin and
Hobbes cartoon once, you know the one where the little animal they found in
the woods died? It was so sad! Um, and crying at Calvin and Hobbes IS NOT
sad Sarah. OK then....Ill get me coat.

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel