Sinister: Sagittarian lefty seeks women for mutual smut & teacakes

Mark Crutch xav at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 25 00:08:00 GMT 1998

Didn't we have this lefties discussion a couple of months ago? Or have i
just got a severe case of deja vu? Either way, I've possibly said it
before, but I'll probably certainly say it again (in about six months when
the next influx of new listees arrive, following the re-release of TM):-

for those serious about their sinistrality, get thee over to the newsgroups
and check out alt.lefthanders

Basically it's a place where like-minded gauchers get to discuss the things
that annoy them about the right handed world (microwaves, pastry forks,
scissors...), and generally have the same conversation about writing with
their arms hoked or not every fortnight or so.

Having said that, at the moment there's an ongoing thread about people's
star signs (sound familiar) - and Sagittarians are waaay down on the list.
I am both leftie and saggy (you know what I mean), what with it being my
birthday today (or yesterday by the time this gets sent).

I'm more than willing to believe that lefties are better at sex - but alas!
it's so long since I last had some real physical smut going on that I think
my virginity's starting to grow back.

Anyway, I'm off to be apathetic about the passing of yet another year in
which little of note has happened.

Xav

PS: In my CD player - my nephew's jam sandwiches

xav at compsoc.man.ac.uk
http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~xav
"It hath whirred into life"