Sinister: this time i'll do it right

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Wed Nov 25 00:45:50 GMT 1998

bah, i hate my school computers. apparently i sent a huge blank message to
the list this afternoon.. i'm sorry i'm sorry, i'm sorry. did i say i was
sorry? blame the university of toronto. just don't blame me.

there. enough apologising.

so, i was going to reply to jessica's message, and now i'll go through with
it (by the way - yay! i'm so glad you kissed him):

>> speaking of a festive mood, would other torontonians like to have a
sinister christmas meet? perhaps some sort of secret santa thing could be
arranged. damn, it's cold in here. i've got to turn up the heat.

i'm up for a sinister christmas meeeeeet. unfortunately i'm going to be up
to my ears in exams, etc around then too so i can't be responsible for
organizing anything. tell me the time, the place and i'll be there with
bells on. jingle bells to fit in with the whole x-mas spirit. we have our
christmas lights up already.. is it too early? nah..

weejay (who writes a fantastic zine called -blue glow-) wrote:
>Various people were talking about their life dissapointingly
>not being like a film... Well my life is a film of it's own and I quite
>like it but it had better go somewhere soon or I'll start to get bored.

look at my life turned into a film at my website:
http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/

geez, i'm horrible. i think every time i post i mention it... i'm just
pining for exotic locales in my webstat thing, you know? it makes me feel so
*special* when i see that someone from finland visited.

i submitted a poem to charlotte but it paled in comparison to the winning one..

i promise to write more substantial posts later.

kiss kiss,
teri xx