Sinister: Mullet heads/Tigermilk/Jessica fiasco/B&S anyone?

OLDSCHREC at xxx.com OLDSCHREC at xxx.com
Wed Nov 25 03:52:51 GMT 1998

Yes, Bowie and Suzi Quatro would have been original mullet head haircut
wearers but neither had the token moustache.

My friend Drew, crazy bastard, wants a copy of the Tigermilk lp.  Someone said
they were selling one for $250 a bit back and he is interested.

Jessica, you go for it girl.  Never let an opportunity at love to stand in
your way.  Be it other relationships etc....  Humans aren't meant to be
attached to just one mate or we wouldn't ever had come with divorces and
heart-break-up country songs (mullet head reference again?)

Any new newz on B&S to report.  Doesn't it seem like the latest single due to
be released date feels like it has taken an eternity?

Pete