Sinister: bride of frankensmut

brad parachute at xxx.net
Wed Nov 25 07:06:44 GMT 1998

so there i was, in the backroom of old navy, taking ahren from behind,
and he was moaning and screaming something about zuchini, when the boss
crashed through the door. "just what the fuck are you two doing?" she
yelled.

"lady, you just answered your own question." i says.

i zipped up and left ahren there in an exhausted heap.

so he calls me last night. he's crying. "i've got to have you" he's
saying. and i'm just mumbling okays and whatevers wishing he'd hang up.
but he's called three times since! the boy is absolutely infatuated with
me. so i sent him a male strip-o-gram telling him it was just a one
lunch break kinda thing and he's reading too much into it. i figured i
could get my message across and give him a new object of affection at
the same time.

hey, everyone....stop sending so many damn messages. if you're gonna
send a lot, at least make me laugh.

-brad