Sinister: Calvin & Hobbes

GaoBest at xxx.com GaoBest at xxx.com
Wed Nov 25 08:03:52 GMT 1998

In a message dated 11/24/98 03:13:50 PM, inaroom at hotmail.com wrote:

<<Also, I have a copy, on my computer, of
the last ever Calvin and Hobbes cartoon and it is really really good. >>

Speaking of which, i probably have a copy of that last cartoon, although i'm
sure it's been reproduced in books anyways.  so that's moot for me.

i also have or had an article in which Bill Watterson explained his (what i
thought were totally prima-donna) reasons for his decision to cancel Calvin &
Hobbes (basically involving the decision to decrease space/sizing for comics),
so if there are C&H fans out there, then email me privately and i'll take the
initiative to look for that article (i think it's in my lower drawer of one of
my dressers, where i have other articles that i've saved up), and i can
photocopy it at work and snail it.

mike