Sinister: RE: what about these cuts?

Tony Zito casio at xxx.com
Wed Nov 25 16:49:27 GMT 1998

In my neck of the woods (which is not to say that my neck resembles the
woods,  no not at all my pretties), we call this a "shlong", as in "SH(ort
on top,) LONG (in the back)". I think an early issue of Rollerderby had a
map of North America which showed the various names for this phenomenon by
region.

t.