Sinister: xmas tape exchange

Jim Schmidt Jim.Schmidt at xxx.com
Wed Nov 25 16:09:22 GMT 1998

     i had an idea last night as i pondered the whereabouts of the
     mysterious black sessions tape which is lost somewhere between france
     and san francisco (sing to "arthur's theme") and sulked over the fact
     that the u.s. tape forest was destroyed and i was left without a
     single tree...

     anyway, i love xmas...there...i've come clean.

     and i was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in
     a tape exchange with other members on the list...it will be a kind of
     secret satan exchange...

     everyone interested can email me and let me know and then next monday
     i'll email each person individually and let them know where they can
     send their wondrous creation...and that way, everyone will get at
     least one gift this year...

     i'll randomly match tape sender with receiver and the only thing you
     need to let me know if you're interested in participating is:

     a) your name
     b) your address
     c) whether you will send anywhere in the world, or wish to remain
     domestic (or which countries you are willing to ship to)
     d) something you really dig (besides b&s) to aid the person who will
     send you your tape/gift

     please don't participate if you won't be able to send your gift tape
     by dec. 9th...there's nothing worse than being giftless at xmas.

     look forward to hearing from everyone.

     cheers.jim.