Sinister: Happy Happy Happy Harringay!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Nov 25 19:43:19 GMT 1998

Welcome back, Duke of Harringay! I hope you will be a sobering
presence in these troubled times. It certainly wasn't me that was so
exuberantly rude to you, it was a Carmen Miranda's hat of rudeness,
you know. I'd be inclined to give the guilty person a bunch of fives.
After all, you've got your reputation to think about.

Queen Bee Janine appears to share her birthday with one of our list
uncles, Augusto Pinochet. I hope you both have a lovely day.

You don't fool me, Ethelreddy. Despite your nice farewell message, I
know you're just going round the corner to the Sha-La-La list, like
all the other turncoats. Mark my words, you'll be back. Just like
Duke.

Right, I'm off to watch the football, it should be quite exciting
tonight. Last night I successssssssfully predicted the exact moment at
which Phil Babbs would tuck his shirt in. Whoops, that was a dull as
fuck in joke.

keep the faith

Peter

PS: Jordi, I've had a look at your translations, they look OK to me,
just one or two problems, which I'll point out to you tomorrow,
probably on the list so that everyone can have a good laugh, if you
don't mind.