Sinister: thanksgrubbing

milla |razorkandy| goodforyoo at xxx.com
Wed Nov 25 23:30:12 GMT 1998

i also feel sorry for all the brits who don't celeb. thanksgiving as i
am a brit who does. any listees in the region of cambridge, uk who are
on for Stuff on thurs 26th evening should mail me privately.
Iss always nice to see people yoo haven't yet met. there will be turkey
tinsel music friends and film (+ serendipity).
My party is called trash and glory. what's yours called?
i wear a duffel coat. Ive had it since I was 9.
does that make me twee? what if I wear it with stack boots and dungarees
worn down (pants showing)and a brownies tshirt? and big headphones and a
lip stud?

this goes out to all yoo social deconstructors out dere....teehehe

**boo to the business world**