Sinister: tongue kissing

GaoBest at xxx.com GaoBest at xxx.com
Thu Nov 26 03:27:27 GMT 1998

You know... it's interesting that with all this hoopla over J&A, most people
have either condemned Jessica or condemned Jessica & Ahren, but no one's
actually said anything negative solely with Ahren.  If Ahren didnt want to
shift Jessica because of "loyalty" to his girlfriend (who I'd say is more of a
sex partner and not a girlfriend) then he could have just fended her off -
instead, he welcomed her advance.  If people really want to condemn someone
over this (rather than minding their own business!) then I'd suggest blaming
the person who already has the girlfriend/boyfriend - after all, regardless of
the advance, it's really not that difficult to say "no" to a peer.

mike

ps - btw i loooved the "property" comment, I must You Go Girl to Tragedienne,
that's a very witty B&Sism there :-)