Sinister: MICK COOKE GOT LOVELY ARMS...

Nikolas Montaldi nmontaldi at xxx.com
Thu Nov 26 10:16:28 GMT 1998

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

I know there is an ongoing obsession with Stuarts "Arms of Sex" on the
list.I'm not really sure if I can share this and turn other peoples
limbs into some sort of sexual fetish...Having said that I would just
like to point out that Mick Cookes arms ar'nt bad  as well.
Im not 100% sure if they are arms of sex though;someone else will
probably be able to tell us.
I happen to know that that they are not bad because I had a look at them
from close up some months ago in Leeds.Mick was standing extremely close
to a table I was having lunch at;although I didn't really want to stare
I couldn't fail to notice those very white arms with a great big blue
vein.
Now who was "Simple Things" all about?? But maybe Isobels' got nice big
blue veins on her arms as well...I don't know.I just thought we should
shift our attention from Stuart;nobody ever writes something about Mick
or Sarah...whats wrong with them?I think Sarah seems to be extremely
nice and talented...she might even have erotic ankles - you never
know;don't underestimate girls with violins...

Just a silly thought...Hope you are all well;
 NIK